Earning money is not an easy task. It requires you to have sufficient skills in a certain field. There are several jobs that are offered over the internet. The most common form of online job is web host designing and developing. However, this job is not applicable to everybody because it has specific requirements and skills. Website serves as the online portal for internet connectivity among users across the globe. It is one of the most popular online marketing strategies used by companies for product and services promotion. There are several purposes of website that serves the interest of the owner. Since many people starts to engage with online activity thus the demand of website developer is inflating.
These sites have its templates to choose. In there, you will be able to customize other templates with accordance to your interests. These basic steps will guide you to design websites:
1. Go to any websites that offer free web hosting.
2. Make sure to have an active email address because there are websites that require you to include your email address.
3. Register an account
4. After you have successfully registered an account, you can now browse the available templates.
5. Templates are pre-made website designs that allow you to customize every part of it. This makes it easier for the website developer to create website without relying on the basic technical languages.
6. Once you have selected a template, you can now start working on every pages of the site.
7. The pages include the landing page and other contents of the website. This will be very important for every website because you need to encode the essential information related to your business and personal interests.
8. There are useful tools such as multimedia wherein you can put music or sound files, video files, and images to your website. You can also look for pictures and other multimedia files on the internet and upload it to your account. Once you have uploaded the files, you can use it to your own website.
9. Contents are very important because any website with insufficient information may lack substances.
10. Once you are through with the entire website, make sure to save it. This will prevent you from losing all the information in the website. Fortunately, there are free web host sites that have its automatic back-up system.
11. After you are through with saving, you can either publish the site or not. If you are satisfied with your website then you can publish it. Once you publish the site, you will be given a direct link address of your site. This way, any internet users can check your website.
If you master the basic skills for website developing, you can now start applying for this job. You can use your own website as your samples. The rate for website developing ranges from $50 – $150 per website. If the company wishes you to retain the website every now and then, you will earn bigger than the given rate.